Support Systems, Inc. provides various levels of service to people in and out of their homes. This service is available to anyone regardless of need or ability. People are supported to choose the level of assistance needed and desired. Support Systems, Inc. provides up to continuous or 24 hours/day assistance.
Each person’s “support system” is unique to their personal needs and preferences. Services are designed to build on individual capabilities and to maximize independence.
Coordination of support networks is provided with each person in the center of their “circle of support”. We strive to learn about each person’s desired outcomes and then develop a plan to promote the presence of those outcomes.
Support Staff are trained to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Social Inclusion and Building Relationships
- Money Management
- Personal and Grocery Shopping
- Self Help Skills/Personal Care
- Recreation and Leisure Activities
- Exercising Rights and Making Choices
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Community Access and Connections
- Health and Safety
- Supported Employment